E Komo Mai! Welcome to my blog.

I'm delighted that you dropped in! E Komo Mai: WELCOME! This blog is basically an online visual journal is modeled after a concept I learned of in psychology 101... waaaaaaay back in college. That concept was somewhere in the chapter on The Significance of Dreams, where it mentioned someone's theory on dreaming about a house usually means that the house represents you. So I have used my actual house (Mauna Lea Manor) to structure my blog. In different rooms you will find different aspects of my life; different interests I like to blog about. This is a way to bring a little organization into my life and thoughts for myself... (dreams are in The Bedroom, Family updates are in The Living room, etc.)
This also, I would imagine, make reading this blog more convenient for you as well. If you are a grandparent interested in seeing photos and hearing stories about my boys, but maybe not so interested in my bellydancing obsession: you can just read what goes on in The Playground. But if you are an Art Collector more interested in my latest work and information on collecting, but not especially interested in my personal life: you'd enjoy The Office. Mauna Lea Manor is sort of the foyer to all the other rooms. If you would like to tour my online portfolio, please visit: www.stephaniebolton.com.
I hope you enjoy your time here ;) & continue to stop by!



Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Chinatown First Friday June 4th

I really love this venue- it's the perfect balance of hip & artsy

Its casual and friendly

colorful and earthy

eclectic mix of tropical & city

just really good, fun energy - good food - interesting characters


Can't wait till October 1st 2010- when I've been invited back
to show my collection of mixed media Belly Dancer portraits ;)
*and there WILL be belly dancers performing at that First Friday!*
...more details to come soon...

2 comments:

Susan Williamson said...

One thing that always strikes me when I visit your blog is how fresh and vibrant your use of color is ...even in photographs. You're unique!

wildflowr said...

Thanks Susan!